Waxing can be used for removing hair from virtually any part of the body. It is most commonly used for removing hair on the arms, legs, underarms and bikini line. Other parts of body where waxing is frequently used for hair-removal are face, including upper lips, lower lips, eyebrows and chin, and the chest and back. The only areas where waxing should not be used are eyelashes and inside nose and ears. Waxing on the female and male genital organs and nipples should only be done by a qualified and trained professional as these areas are especially vulnerable.
Why Choose Waxing?
The benefits of waxing are many:
Smooth, Silky Skin that Lasts
Waxing removes hair from the root, so it takes a longer time for hair to grow again- anywhere from 3-8 weeks, depending on the individual speed of hair growth. This means your hair free, smooth skin lasts much longer and you can go for that holiday on the beach and bask in the glory of your enviably smooth and glowing skin without having to worry about body hair showing up in the meantime.
Benefits of Waxing over Shaving
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you are like me that has skin susceptible to discoloration even for a minor cut.
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer .
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don’t shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth.
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. if you do it right, it is almost pain-free.
- Waxing is fast and convenient.